Mosman Business Forum
The Mosman Business Forum provides an opportunity for local business people to meet with Councillors and Council staff, to network, share information, learn about Council programs and to look at ways in which the business community can work together to market the area.
One of the major initiatives to come from the Mosman Business Forum has been the development of the Mosman Is logo and marketing program for the area.
The objectives of the Mosman Business Forum are to:
- involve Mosman businesses in Council’s planning for economic development
- exchange information concerning matters relevant to businesses in Mosman
- identify what the Mosman business community is able to do for itself to make for better business
- identify what Council is able to do to assist the Mosman business community
- identify key issues and determine responsibilities for managing specific issues and more generally
- foster the co-operative relationship between the business community and Council
About the Forum
There is no charge to attend the Forum and refreshments are provided afterwards to enable time for further informal networking. Due to the informal and wide-ranging nature of discussions, formal minutes are not produced. Copies of handouts and any subsequent reports to Council can be provided upon request.