Before and After School Care
MOOSH is a Before and After School program for primary school children attending Mosman Public School. It is staffed by qualified and experienced educators and offers a program based on the national My Time, Our Place Framework for School Age Care, which focuses on children’s interests, strengths and individual needs.
The experiences we offer foster children’s social, creative, language, cognitive and physical skills and include:
- arts and crafts
- gardening and cooking
- music and dance
- sport and fitness.
|When||Before School Care: Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 9am|
After School Care: Monday to Friday, 3pm – 6pm
|Where||Mosman Drill Hall|
1A Cross Street, Mosman
|Contact||9978 4161 – Children’s Services Office|
How do I enrol for 2017?
The After School Care program for 2017 is fully subscribed with a waiting list in operation.
Enrolments for 2017 open at 7:30am Monday 21st November 2016. To be considered for a place:
- Complete the following forms:
- Provide a copy of the child’s Immunisation History Report/Certificate. Click here to download information on how to obtain your child’s immunisation history
Return completed forms and required paperwork in person to to the Children’s Services Office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, certain access criteria needs to be met before your child’s enrolment can be confirmed. To find out more see the Enrolment and Orientation Policy and the Priority of Access Policy or contact the Children’s Services Office on 9978 4161.
Families who use the service may also be eligible for the Federal Government Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. For information contact the Australian Government Department of Human Services on 136 150.
|Daily Bookings||Before School Care – $20/child|
After School Care – $32/child
|Weekly Bookings||Before School Care – $97/child|
After School Care – $145/child
|Casual Attendance||Must be arranged in advance and cannot be guaranteed|
Before School Care – $22/child
After School Care – $33/child
For information on how to pay fees visit the Fee Payments page.
- Enrolment and Orientation Policy (114kB)
- Priority of Access Policy (75kB)
- Family Handbook (306kB)
- OOSH PHILOSOPHY (69kB)
- Administration of First Aid (129kB)
- Behaviour Guidance (137kB)
- Dealing with Infectious Diseases (146kB)
- Emergency and Evacuation (161kB)
- Enrolment and Orientation (153kB)
- Excursions (137kB)
- Fees (128kB)
- Governance and Management (153kB)
- Interactions with Children (128kB)
- Management of Complaints (122kB)
- Nutrition and Food Safety (151kB)
- Priority of Access (137kB)
- Staffing (157kB)
- Sun Protection (2MB)
- Water Safety (127kB)