The Lower North Shore Youth Guide
The Lower North Shore Youth Guide aims to provide information of services for young people in the Mosman, Lane Cove, North Sydney, Willoughby Council areas. Download it here:
- Lower North Shore Youth Guide (PDF 5MB)
- Youthsource – Resource for young people in the Northern Sydney Area.
- Youth.NSW – NSW Government’s website for young people and workers in the youth field.
- Youth Accommodation Association (YAA) – Peak body for homeless young people aged 12-24 and those at risk of homelessness.
- NSW Commission for Children and Young People – An independent organisation working with others to make NSW a better place for children and young people.
- Lawstuff – Advice and information about their legal rights and responsibilities.
- Lawlink NSW – Government portal website to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales.
- Youth Action and Policy Association – Working in the interests of young people and youth services in NSW.
- TAFE – Vocational education and training provider.
- Board of Studies NSW – Educational resources.
- Mental Health Association – Information and education advice about protecting mental health, mutual support and advocacy services.
- Reach Out – Reach Out! is a web-based service that inspires young people to help themselves through tough times.
- Australian Gay Youth Resources Homepage – QYWC, or the Queer Youth Web Community, is a system that allows young people from sexually diverse backgrounds come together and be part of an online community.
- United Nations – It’s your world.
- Kids Help Line 1800 55 1800
- DoCS Helpline 132 111
- Lifeline 131 114
- Legal Aid 1800 10 18 10
- Drug and Alcohol Services 1300 889 788