About Council Meetings
Council changed its meeting structure in February 2006. The full Council now meets on the first Tuesday night each month, and the Traffic Committee meets every two months.
The Council meeting is dedicated to a broad range of matters such as policy, finance, business, marketing, recreation, environment, community and cultural development.
Council and Traffic Committee meetings are held in the Council Chambers. Council Meeting begins at 7pm and open question time commences at 6.40pm. The Traffic Committee meets at 10am.
If residents wish to address the Council on items, they need to register by either contacting the Team Leader Administration or registering with a Council officer prior to the commencement of the Council meeting.
Open Question Time for Mosman residents and ratepayers
Open Question Time will be held for a period of 15 minutes commencing at 6.40pm prior to the commencement of a Council meeting scheduled to commence at 7.00pm. Open Question Time is available to Mosman residents and ratepayers. Questions may be in writing. Residents or ratepayers wishing to ask a question will be invited by the Mayor to read out the question. Questions may be on any relevant matter unless it is on the Agenda for this meeting. Council will ensure that questions are responded to.
- Code of Meeting Practice (PDF 639KB)
- Meetings Practice Note 16 (PDF 302KB)
- Code of Conduct (PDF 290KB)
- Pecuniary Interest Register 2012-2016 (PDF 12KB)
- Pecuniary Interest Register 2004-2012 (PDF 125KB)
- 2008 Public Register of Planning Decisions (PDF 41KB)
- 2009 Public Register of Planning Decisions (PDF 98KB)
- 2010 Public Register of Planning Decisions (PDF 140KB)
- 2011 Public Register of Planning Decisions (PDF 65KB)
- Conduct of Technical Experts at Council Meetings (PDF 32KB)
- Protocol for Inspection of Sites (PDF 36KB)
Agendas for the Council meeting of the month are available on the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
Council Meeting Agendas on the website do not include attachments.
Attachments are available with the hard copy versions of the Agendas, which are available at Mosman Library’s Reference Desk and at the Customer Support Counter.
Full Minutes – which include reports, recommendations and voting details – are available in hard copy at Mosman Library’s Reference Desk and at the Customer Support Counter.
Draft Minutes of Full Council meetings are usually available three working days after the Meeting. Draft Minutes are not confirmed until the following Council meeting.
Enquiries regarding reports should be directed to the Team Leader Administration or to the author of the report.
Enquiries regarding technical problems with accessing documents should be directed to the Information Technology section of Council or the Internet Coordinator.
- Please refer to the Mosman Development Assessment Panel (MDAP) web page for Agendas and Decisions relating to development assessment matters.