Council Official Calendar
The Council meets normally on the first Tuesday night each month, and the Traffic Committee meets every two months.
The Council meeting is dedicated to a broad range of matters such as policy, finance, business, marketing, recreation, environment, community and cultural development.
Council and Traffic Committee meetings are held in the Council Chambers. Council Meeting begins at 7pm and open question time commences at 6.40pm. The Traffic Committee meets at 10am.
Traffic Committee meeting dates are subject to change depending on the number of items to be reported and with the concurrence of the Chairman of the Traffic Committee.
If residents wish to address the Council on items, they need to register by either contacting the Governance Officer or registering with a Council officer prior to the commencement of the Council meeting.
Open Question Time for Mosman Residents and Ratepayers
Open Question Time will be held for a period of 15 minutes commencing at 6.40pm prior to the commencement of a Council meeting scheduled to commence at 7.00pm. Open Question Time is available to Mosman residents and ratepayers. Questions may be in writing. Residents or ratepayers wishing to ask a question will be invited by the Mayor to read out the question. Questions may be on any relevant matter unless it is on the Agenda for this meeting. Council will ensure that questions are responded to.
- Code of Meeting Practice (264.4KB)
- Meetings Practice Note 16 (301.7KB)
- Model Code of Conduct and Procedures (601.3KB)
- Non-Pecuniary and Pecuniary Interest Register (217.8KB)
- 2008 Public Register of Planning Decisions (40.6KB)
- 2009 Public Register of Planning Decisions (98.2KB)
- 2010 Public Register of Planning Decisions (140.1KB)
- 2011 Public Register of Planning Decisions (64.5KB)
- Conduct of Technical Experts at Council Meetings (32.1KB)
- Protocol for Inspection of Sites (36.1KB)
Agendas for the Council meeting of the month are available on the Wednesday prior to the meeting.
Council Meeting Agendas can be viewed on the website.
Draft Minutes of Full Council meetings are usually available three working days after the Meeting. Draft Minutes are not confirmed until the following Council meeting.
Enquiries regarding reports should be directed to the Governance Officer or to the author of the report.
Enquiries regarding technical problems with accessing documents should be directed to Council.