CEC Annual Report
Community Environmental Contract (CEC) projects have now drawn to a close. Read about the success of the CEC in the final report or find more details of projects in the Annual Reports.
Mosman residents, through the Community Environmental Contract, funded projects to improve stormwater quality, rehabilitate bushland, restore natural creeklines and rebuild seawalls.
- CEC Final Report 2008/2012 (PDF 3MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2010/2011 (PDF 2MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2009/2010 (PDF 2MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2008/2009 (PDF 4MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2007/2008 (PDF 1MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2006/2007 (PDF 9MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2005/2006 (PDF 623KB)
- CEC Annual Report 2004/2005 (PDF 1MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2003/2004 (PDF 8MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2002/2003 (PDF 1MB)
- CEC Annual Report 2001/2002 (PDF 594KB)
- CEC Annual Report 2000/2001 (PDF 4MB)
Council introduced the CEC in 2000, in consultation with the community, because it recognised the importance of conducting well planned and funded projects to prevent the degradation of Mosman’s natural environment.
- Community Environmental Contract (PDF 73KB)
The CEC was funded by a 5% rate increase over 12 years and the contract was Council’s guarantee to the community that all money would be spent on specific, budgeted environmental projects.