Statement of Affairs
Council is required under the Freedom of Information Act 1989 to publish a Statement of Affairs containing a description of the:
- structure and functions of Council;
- ways in which functions of Council affect the public;
- arrangements to enable the public to participate in the formulation; of Council policy and the exercise of Council’s functions;
- documents held by Council for public inspection either free of charge or for purchase; and
- arrangements for the public to access and amend Council documents.
- Statement of Affairs as at 30 June 2009 (PDF 151KB)