- This event has concluded. You are now viewing an archived web page.
For current and upcoming events, see What's On in Mosman.
Monday Matters: Writing Your Life Story with Carol Fox
- Monday 6 August 2012
- Mosman Library
For the past 15 years, Carol Fox has run a “Writing Your Life Story” course at Mosman Evening College.
She will present a special Write Your Life Story Monday Matters.
Her talk will include –
- Why it is important to record your life story
- The differences between memoir and autobiography
- How to begin
- Techniques for unlocking childhood memories
- Ideas for structuring
- How to research
- How to interview family members
This should be a most interesting and informative ‘hands-on’ session, with plenty of time for questions and discussion. Don’t miss it.
A free event. Book online or phone 9978 4091.