Mosman Library has resources to help HSC students through their studies.
In the HSC collection you’ll find all the English texts as well as study guides to all the current subjects. Most are available for a 7 day loan period.
Located in the Reference and Information Technology Centre.
How to research a topic
How to research a topic: the Xtranormal version
HSC web links
- Writer’s Reference Center – A one stop location for all the tools to write and research effectively.
- NSW HSC Online – Information on HSC issues, topics and syllabus.
- Board of Studies – HSC syllabi, text lists and past papers.
- Mosman Library’s Information Services – Online databases, legal resources and more.
This website offers you resources that will support and extend your school studies, providing a series of ideas to help you analyse your texts. Structured lessons are available to help you improve your academic and creative writing skills. Click on our ‘e – resources’ tab and have a browse through the material.
Please e mail requests for specific text resources to email@example.com.
- SparkNotes – literature study guides
Modern History Links
These links are good sources of authoritative information on various aspects of the history curriculum.
- Primary source material relating to the history of the United Kingdom 1919 to the present. Including World War 1 and World War 2.
- An overview of World War 1.
- Documents and photographs dealing with World War 2 including propaganda, cartoons, art music and films.
- Documents associated with the Cold War. – tip! click on the links in the Timeline