For information about community organisations, community-based services, sport and leisure activities, cultural programs, health services and education, search the LINCS Community Directory.
LINCS (Local Information Network for Community Services) is a partnership of over 30 local councils, state government departments and community organisations.
Suggest a service
To suggest a service for inclusion in LINCS, please complete the Suggest a new service form or contact the Community Information Librarian at Mosman Library on 9978 4167.
The following printed directories are produced from the LINCS Community Directory. These are available at Mosman Library and Mosman Council.
- Directory of Children’s Services
- Directory of Services for Older Residents
- Directory of Sport and Leisure
Note that the most current information is available from the online directory. For further information please contact Mosman Library 02 9978 4167.
Other community information services
- Mosman Library produces a bi-monthly Mosman Calendar of Events. You can view all events online at www.mosman.nsw.gov.au/events.
- Printed lists of services are available on request.
- Warringah Council produces the Warringah Disability Newsletter – Did you know… ? providing comprehensive information on services, seminars and events that may be of interest to people with a disability, carers, service providers and members of the community.
2013 Seniors & Care Guide – Northern Sydney
Your guide to local services for seniors in ebook form:
Contact the Community Information Librarian on 9978 4090.