- Recreation & sport
The bays, beaches and bushlands of Mosman attract thousands of residents and visitors each week.
- Art & culture
Mosman’s cultural identity is closely tied to the arts.
Australia’s indigenous and early European heritage are evident in Mosman.
- Traffic & transport
Mosman is well served by buses, ferries and its free community bus, the Mosman Rider.
- Venues for hire
Mosman offers many beautiful areas to hold both indoor and outdoor functions.
- Our place
Mosman is an historic harbour side area of 8.7 square kilometres just north of the Sydney CBD.
What's On in Mosman
- Mosman Youth Awards in Literature 2013
Monday 11 March – Friday 31 May
- Library Booksale during Library Week
Friday 24 May – Monday 27 May
- Guringai Festival 2013: Live Life Loudly
Sunday 26 May – Sunday 14 July
- Mosman Symphony Orchestra: Heroes
Friday 31 May
- FREEZE Shorelink Winter Reading Competition
Saturday 1 June – Saturday 31 August
- 2013 Balmoral Burn
Sunday 2 June