Mosman Car Share
The GoGet Car Share Scheme provides an inexpensive and sustainable means of transport for local residents, businesses and the wider community, with cars available 24/7 in five locations in the Mosman area.
You can hire a GoGet car for as little as $5.65 per hour or $68 per day. Rates include petrol and 150 kilometres.
There are 5 GoGet Vehicles in Mosman:
- Cowles Road (Toyota Prius Hybrid Electric Vehicle – instructions)
- Stanton Road car park (Hyundai i30 Wagon)
- Raglan Street East car park (Toyota Yaris Hatchback)
- Brady Street opposite Bridgepoint (Hyundai i30 wagon) pictured
- Mosman Square car park off The Crescent (Hyundai Gertz Hatchback)
Mosman Council has provided dedicated car spaces for the GoGet share cars, so no need to worry about finding a car space on your return!
Once a member has registered with GoGet CarShare they have access to any GoGet vehicle anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Already more than 194 residents of Mosman are members, plus 18 local businesses.
See www.goget.com.au for more details.