Other venues in Mosman
Mosman Council cannot book the following venues. Please contact the organisation listed to get more information.
- Ashton Park, Bradley’s Head – contact NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service on 1300 361 967
- Athol Hall, café cottage located on Bradley’s Head Road – contact 9968 4441
- Boronia House – contact 9968 3311
- Mosman Club – contact 9960 2888
- Scout Hall – The Barn (Avenue Road Mosman Bay) – Fiona Pereira email
- Scout Hall – Freestone Hall (Upper Spit Road) – Fiona Pereira email
- Scout Hall – 1st Balmoral Sea Scouts (Balmoral Beach) – Geoff Grist 0414 71 20 21
- Scout Hall – 3rd Mosman Bay (Centenary Drive Mosman Bay) – Geoff Grist 0414 71 20 21
- St Luke’s Parish Centre, Heydon Street, Mosman – contact 9968 2820
- The Landship – contact the Harbour Trust 8969 2100
- Georges Head Lower Lawn – contact the Harbour Trust 8969 2100
- Headland Park Parade Ground – contact the Harbour Trust 8969 2100
- Headland Park business community – for corporate functions, weddings
Mosman Public School hall
Mosman Public School has agreed to provide free use of their hall to non-fee charging community groups.
Conditions apply including completion of a “Community User Agreement” with the school and provision of a Certificate of Currency showing Public Liability Insurance cover of $10 million.
For further information contact the School Principal on 9969 9325.
Balmoral Sea Scout hall
The Esplanade, south end of carpark
The 1st Balmoral Sea Scout hall can be hired for all sorts of daytime occasions including kids parties and social events. The hall has a polished timber floor and is suitable for up to 40 children. There are four trestle tables and 22 plastic chairs. The new kitchen includes a 420l fridge, electric oven, microwave and electric jug. There are two new toilets inside the hall. The hall is only available for daytime events.
It is hired on a regular basis for yoga and dance classes. The proceeds help support scouting facilities, boats, canoes and general running costs.
For bookings see calendar at www.geoffgrist.com or call Geoff Grist at McGrath Estate Agents on 0414 71 20
Mosman Council facilitates the use of the hall for activities compatible with the Mosman Social Plan, including playgroups.
3rd Mosman Bay Scout Hall – 3MB
1 Centenary Drive Mosman Bay
Located next to Mosman Rowing Club, opposite the Ferry wharf, 3MB is a scout hall with a wonderful water view adjacent to grassy area ideal for childrens parties and social get togethers. There is a basic kitchen with double door fridge, electric stove, microwave and jug. 10 Trestle tables and 40 chairs are included, there are two toilets and the hall has a timber floor. The hall is only available for daytime events.
For bookings see calendar at www.geoffgrist.com or call Geoff Grist at McGrath Estate Agents on 0414 71 20 21
1st Mosman 1908 Scout Hall – The Barn
Avenue Rd, Mosman Bay
The Barn is the oldest maritime building in our area and was once part of the Mosman whaling station started by Archibold Mosman in 1831. It is a charming, heritage listed two-storey stone building and boasts a kitchen, toilet and shower and its own library and historical display. The Barn is suitable for children’s parties, family events, dance lessons, yoga and pilates. Trestle tables, chairs etc available. Close to ferry, bus and 2hr/4hr free parking.
For bookings email Fiona Pereira.
Parriwi Park, Upper Spit Road, Beauty Point
Freeston Hall is located in beautiful bush land at Parriwi Park above the Spit. This traditional wooden Scout hall has a kitchen and storage room with outside toilet facilities. The perfect setting for outdoor games, exploring the bush and enjoying superb views of Middle Harbour and the Heads. Ideal for children’s parties, with plenty of room for activities.
For bookings email Fiona Pereira.