New DA Checklist applies from 1 February
Council has a new Development Application Checklist which applies to all development applications lodged from 1 February 2012. The checklist has been amended in line with the commencement of Mosman Local Environmental Plan 2012 on 1 February 2012.
Please review the checklist carefully before submitting your application to ensure you lodge the necessary documentation. Following is a summary of the main changes:
- Architectural model required for development that has an estimated value over $1.3 million (increased from $400,000);
- Erosion and sedimentation plan no longer required;
- Concept drainage plan required for all applications other than internal works only; and
- Increased requirements for Geotechnical Reports.
- Development Application Form (PDF 122KB)