Postcards from the FuturePosted Friday 25 August 2017
Mosman school children are being encouraged to write and illustrate how they hope the area will be in 10 years’ time. ‘Postcards from the Future’ is a creative project where primary students are invited to draw their future Mosman on a postcard and high school students write what they want Mosman to be like in 2028.
The entries with the vision of children and young people will help inform the development of Mosman’s next Community Strategic Plan – MOSPLAN 2018-2028.
A similar competition held in 2012 ahead of the current Community Strategic Plan resulted in almost 300 entries being received from primary and secondary school children.
To enter or to download the entry form, go to yourvoicemosman.com.au/imaginemosman2028 or one of Mosman Council’s venues:
- Mosman Civic Centre – Mosman Square, Spit Junction
- Barry O’Keefe Library – Library Walk, 605 Military Rd, Mosman
- Mosman Youth Centre – 30 The Crescent, Mosman
- Mosman Art Gallery and Community Centre – 1 Art Gallery Way, Mosman
- Mosman Drill Hall – 1A Cross Street, Mosman
Prizes of $200 and $100 gift vouchers are available for each category. Entries close 22 September 2017. Visit yourvoicemosman.com.au/imaginemosman2028 for full terms and conditions.