My collection dates
Collection dates of all household waste and recycling services are provided in a calendar and delivered to Mosman residents annually.
Find your collection calendar online
Residents can also view their collection calendar online.
- Check the map Garbage Collection Zones map with Street Index (PDF 425KB) to locate the day and zone for your street:
- Zoom in to confirm the collection zone for your house (the map shows house numbers). Note: It is important to complete this step as streets in Mosman can be split between two zones.
- Open the appropriate Collection Calendar below.
How do I present my bins for collection at the kerb?
Council’s Local Approval Policy – Management of Waste In Public Places (PDF 68KB) – outlines a number of requirements in relation to bin presentation.
- All waste and recycling bins must be placed directly outside your property, at the kerb, the night before your scheduled service, and clear of any impediments such as trees and telegraph poles. This is to ensure that your bins are able to be serviced. The service times may vary throughout the day of your collection, therefore bins placed out on the morning of your collection day may be missed.
- Please ensure that the lids of your bins are fully closed when they are presented for collection. Items placed next to bins will not be collected. Overfull bins create litter and pollution in our streets and waterways, so let’s work together to keep Mosman streets clean!
- Bins, once serviced, must be collected as soon as possible and stored back on the property to which they belong.