Business Plus Event Series
Local businesses are invited to attend the BUSINESS PLUS events being held over three evenings in October, offering opportunities to relax together over drinks and a bite to eat in the beautiful surrounds of Mosman Art Gallery… PLUS participate in the following business improvement sessions delivered by Realise Business:
Planning for Growth
Monday 15 October, 6–8pm
Essential skills for developing and growing your business – fine-tune your business planning and financial skills to compete effectively in today’s market.
Whether you’re a start-up or have been in small business for years this session is a must. In this highly-informative, interactive & fun session you will learn the following essential skills & insights:
- Set goals and know how to achieve them;
- Grow without needing to employ more staff;
- Identify which parts of your market are likely to grow and which are not;
- Understand the pressures of growth on finances;
- Appreciate the importance, whatever your business, of ‘standing out from the pack’.
Also on offer, through the NSW Government’s Business Connect program, is four (4) hours of one-to-one tailored business advice delivered through Realise Business completely free of charge!
Register to attend at planningforgrowth.floktu.com
Monday 22 October, 6–8pm
Target and fast—track your business marketing efforts to reach the customers who matter.
Today, more than ever, small businesses need to understand their customers and be able to promote themselves in the most memorable way. In this session you will learn:
- How to get cut through with your marketing efforts
- How to stand out from the crowd
- How to identify your unique difference and communicate it effectively
Register to attend at positivepromotion.floktu.com
Monday 29 October, 6–8pm
Focus on your business’s online performance – make digital innovation work for you.
In this engaging talk, you will be provided with some simple strategies to improve your business’ online performance and make digital innovation help, not hinder, your progress. In this session you will learn:
- How to make your customers feel welcome when they visit your virtual store (website)
- 3 great free cloud-based platforms to help you run your business
- How to align your customer service philosophy with social media and why you need to
Also revealed – the free app that will turn you into a marketer!
Register to attend at digitalperformance.floktu.com.
All events are free but places are strictly limited. Secure your place by visiting the online ticketing site referred to under each session or call 9978 4095 for further details.
Proudly funded by