To submit an application please complete the appropriate documentation online
- Pre-School Application (children aged 3-5 years) – Monday and/or Tuesday MOCC Preschool booking form
All permanent bookings will start from week commencing Tuesday January 23 2018.
- Submission of this form does not constitute a guaranteed placement of your child at the Centre.
- Priority of access and placement is determined by compliance with regulatory requirements.
- All waiting list applications are processed in order of the date of receipt of the original application.
For any enquiries with regard to the above please contact the Children Services Office on 9978 4161.
Bookings for 2018
MOCC Children’s Early Education and Care Centre offers a preschool program for children aged 3-5 years on Mondays and Tuesdays. The program focuses on preparing your child for school and is staffed by friendly, qualified and experienced educators.
The curriculum is based on the National Early Years Learning Framework and focuses on children’s interests, strengths and individual needs with experiences that foster children’s social, creative, language, cognitive and physical skills.
If you would like to visit the Centre please contact 9978 4197 to organise an appointment.
|When||MOCC Preschool operates on Monday and Tuesday from 8am-4pm|
|Where||Allan Border Oval Pavillion|
Myahgah Rd, Mosman
|Bookings||Applications are now open for permanent positions for 2018. Complete forms below to secure your place.|
|Fees||$97 (9am – 3pm) or $107 (8am – 4pm) |
Annual Registration Fee $55
|Contact||9978 4197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
How do I enrol?
To secure a place at MOCC Preschool:
- Complete the following enrolment form including the relevant documentation: MOCC Enrolment Form
Families who use the service may also be eligible for the Federal Government Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. For information contact the Australian Government Department of Human Services on 136 150.
For information on how to pay fees visit the Fee Payments page.
- MOCC Family Hand Book (250kB)