Mosman Vacation Care is a fun, safe, recreational holiday program for primary school aged children (Kindergarten to Year 5). It operates during public school holidays and offers a wide range of entertaining in-house activities and excursions.
|When||Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, during public school holidays|
|Where|| Mosman Drill Hall|
1A Cross Street, Mosman
|Fees||$62 per child per day|
$295 per child per week
|Contact||9978 4161 – Children’s Services Office|
How do I enrol?
Vacation Care programs and enrolment forms are available each term, 4 weeks prior to the school holiday period.
Winter Vacation Care bookings open at 7:30am on Monday 18 June 2018.
- Vacation Care Brochure Winter 2018 (1013kB)
New Childcare Package from 2 July 2018
If you plan to use Mosman Council Vacation Care in the future you need to do a Centrelink Child Care Subsidy Assessment now.
You can do your assessment through myGov using your Centrelink online account or through the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
This is important, because if you don’t do your assessment, you may not receive any subsidy from 2 July.
- Priority of Access (76kB)
- Family Handbook (145kB)
- Philosophy (207kB)
- Administration of First Aid (106kB)
- Behaviour Guidance (115kB)
- Emergency and Evacuation (85kB)
- Enrolment and Orientation (116kB)
- Excursions (116kB)
- Fees (112kB)
- Governance and Management (117kB)
- Interactions with Children (107kB)
- Management of Complaints (75kB)
- Nutrition and Food Safety (81kB)
- Sleep and Rest (106kB)
- Staffing (130kB)
- Sun Protection (397kB)
- Water Safety (102kB)