Living Mosman Ambassador
The aims of the Volunteer Living Mosman Ambassador program are to provide an environmental project management opportunity to a young person aged between 15-25 years. (A person under the age of 18 will need parental permission).
Duties to be performed include:
- Involvement with Bushcare
- Involvement in HabourCare
- Involvement in Waste Audits
- Design and implement a Living Mosman project that incorporates elements of:
- Waste reduction and behavioral change on waste use within Mosman LGA
- Education and promotion of sustainable living for individuals and the community
- Restoring and enhancing biodiversity.
Schedule: Volunteers should not work more than 16 hours per week and volunteer schedule depends on the project schedule.
Benefits to Volunteers:
- Satisfaction of preserving, enhancing and/or restoring biodiversity
- Learning about ecology, plants and wildlife
- Meeting like-minded people
- Improving Project Management skills.
- Establishing networks with professionals in environmental management
- Creating community networks that support a sustainable environment
- Contributing to the ‘War on Waste’
- A certificate will be awarded to volunteers upon their completion of the project.
Reporting: Living Mosman Team. For project information and volunteer activities please contact 9978 4038 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested to join in our Living Mosman team, please click here to sign up!
If you have any enquiries about becoming a volunteer, contact the Volunteers’ Office on 9978 4126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.