State of the Environment
The State of the Environment report gives an insight into all aspects of the natural and cultural environment in Mosman and its region: the current condition of the environment, the pressures upon it, and the effectiveness of responses implemented by Council and other members of the community.
- State of the Environment Report 2011/12 (PDF 2MB)
- State of the Environment - Summary Scorecard 2010/2011 (PDF 2MB)
- SHOROC State of the Environment Report 2009/2010 (PDF 2MB)
- SHOROC Regional State of the Environment Report 2008/2009 (PDF 3MB)
- State Of The Environment 2007/2008 (PDF 2MB)
- State Of The Environment 2006/2007 (PDF 2MB)
- State Of The Environment 2005/2006 (PDF 908KB)
- State Of The Environment 2004/2005 (PDF 2MB)
- State Of The Environment 2003/2004 (PDF 12MB)
The Annual Report for Council’s Community Environmental Contract (CEC) serves as an Appendix to the CEC program areas of Stormwater Quality, Bushland, Creeks and Seawalls.
Copies of these reports are also available for viewing at Mosman Library and at Council’s Environment and Planning customer support counter.