MOSPLAN 2012 – 2022
Council’s Community Strategic Plan is known as MOSPLAN. The current version of MOSPLAN 2012 – 2022, incorporating Councillors’ visions towards 2050, was adopted by Council on 5 June 2012.
The purpose of MOSPLAN is to set the direction of the Council so that the community’s needs and expectations are met in a planned, coordinated and cost-effective manner.
MOSPLAN is divided into four themes, Governance, Environment, Social and Economic. Within these themes there are twelve programs which cover Council’s principal activities. MOSPLAN links the programs and their objectives to Council’s annual budget and long term financial plan, and is the basis of individual staff performance and work plans.
- MOSPLAN Community Strategic Plan 2012-2022 (PDF 15MB)
- Pricing Policy (Schedule of Fees and Charges) 2012/2013 (PDF 1MB)
Download by section
- MOSPLAN Community Strategic Plan 2012-2022 - Community Strategic Plan (PDF 2MB)
- MOSPLAN Community Strategic Plan 2012-2022 - Resourcing Strategy (PDF 1MB)
- MOSPLAN Community Strategic Plan 2012-2022 - Delivery Program & Operational Plan (PDF 13MB)
MOSPLAN is also available for viewing at the Civic Centre and for loan from Mosman Library.
Draft MOSPLAN 2013 – 2023
The draft MOSPLAN 2013-2023, which includes Council’s draft Budget and fees and charges for 2013-2014, has recently been on public exhibition. A final version will be considered by Council on 4 June and, pending adoption, will come into force on July 1 this year.